Quality Pet Care in Redlands, California
Help your best friends live a long, happy life when you choose pet care from Redlands Animal Hospital in Redlands, California. Our compassionate doctors Kathleen Blanchard DVM, Richard Price DVM, and Charles Dusenberry DVM are dedicated to quality service, delivering the best possible care to large and small companions. This includes preventative, emergency, and injury care, as well as diagnostic services, wellness vaccinations, illness treatments, and euthanasia services.
Our vets employ state-of-the-art medical equipment to provide:
- Comprehensive Exams
- Overall Health and Lifestyle Assessments
- Major Organ & System Checkups
- Skin, Eyes, and Ears Exams
- Testing and Early Detection for Illnesses & Conditions
- Intestinal Parasite Testing and Treatments
- Spay and Neuter Services
- Flea and Tick Control Treatments
- Dental Cleaning, Extractions, & Care Options
- Customized Vaccinations That Fit Your Pet's Lifestyle
Illness and Emergency
To ensure your pet is cared for, our clean, full-service office includes a surgery center and an on-site pharmacy. We also offer on-site x-raying with our new HD digital x-ray machine, as well as general diagnosis for dermatology, cardiology, and oncology services. Arthritis and pain management options are also available.
Sometimes, nature brings pain and suffering, to which we do not have easy answers. That is why, in addition to our treatment options, we offer compassionate euthanasia services, or end-of-life care to relieve this anguish.
Contact us in Redlands, California, and give your friends the treatments they need with help from our pet care professionals.